Saturday, June 21, 2014

COMIC CREATORS BEWARE OF SCAM ARTIST!

The last time I reported that Korey Rochon was running an online comic-con, but each time people would ask the creator of this event a question he would get very defensive and he would block them. I reported about this earlier here:  THE CORE SCAM

Well recently there has been a rash of people expressing their discontent with Korey, about previous so called “huge ideas” he had.

Korey Rochon or is it Michael Stevenson? Do we know?
For instance he was once a publisher to a comic company called Ascendant Comics, and people have come out claiming he has stolen other people’s properties. Furthermore there has been a questionable contract brought forth from a previous person who was approached by Korey’s group.

Finally I have read through dozen of screenshots sent in by other creators who had conversations with Korey. As I read over the screenshots people were asking Korey who was asking for a 100 dollars from ten creators to gain a thousand dollars to form a new publishing company to rival Marvel and DC comics.

See the moment I read he was asking for other creators to contribute a $100 dollars to form this company it screamed SCAM! Another thing that came to me was Korey Rochon insane and he thought that these other creators he was proposing this insane idea too were that gullible to throw money away at a crapshoot that makes no sense.

Finally most people know that a thousand dollars isn’t going to put a dent into Marvel and DC’s market share. Look to print a thousand comics, it will cost a person roughly $1,300 to $3,000 dollars depending where you go to get your comic printed. You aren’t even going break event when it is done being printed and I don’t believe Korey is that stupid to believe that a thousand dollars is going to rival the big two.

That proposal he threw out to these creators screamed rip-off and he knew it, which is why when people questioned him about his wishy-washy tactics he got very defensive, he called these people clowns. Yes he called potential investors clowns, he spoke down to them, and he would block these creators.

Finally when he reached out to me he started to use an alias called Michael Stevenson, then he blocked or he deactivate that account so I was unable to talk with him. Also, when he did email me he wanted to call me because he didn’t want to do it over email he wanted to call me. I know a few other creators have recently spoken with him over the phone and he got very defensive with them in the process.

So my only suggestion to most people, beware of Korey Rochon/Michael Stevenson.

No comments:

Post a Comment