Saturday, April 19, 2014

PREVIEW OF SPACE COAST COMIXX #2

Issue two, coming in July.

IMPORTANT MAGAZINE INFO


We’re looking for people to interview still. So anyone in the Space Coast area wants an interview please contact me. I’m also looking to review comic books, send me physical, digital, links to your web comics. So send them my way folks I’m more than willing to review your product.

We have advertising space available. So please contact me A.S.A.P. Furthermore, you want to help me distribute the book please contact me. The points of distribution grow daily. Thanks folks, talk soon.

Synopsis-

Demon in a Spacesuit: More mayhem continues from the Demon.

The Human Virus: Horror lurks at every turn, witness the downfall of a man!
           

Creator: George Moss Bio.

Jake Estrada
spacecoastcomixx@yahoo.com
facebook.com/spacecoastcomixx 

No comments:

Post a Comment